Gambling is a negative challenge which extends on all fields of human activity and human life. The player, who has addiction on gambling, is completely focused to it and does not look at its position as social, emotional and financial.
Nevertheless if the concern to the game is considerate it is possible to avoid a gambling problem. Red Star Casino being a liable company offers some features monitoring the game:
To Persons younger than 18 years old it is forbidden to play on our site.
The Player himself can establish own daily, weekly and monthly limits on deposits of money resources by contacting our Support.
The player can establish an automatic block of his account from 1 day and up to 6 months, during which he cannot use his account. Only after the target date, the player will be able to use the services of our casino. To use self-exclusion function please log in to your account and click "Account" menu.
There is a variety of signs that may indicate a gambling problem. Below some of the primary signs are listed:
- Constantly thinking or talking about gambling
- Spending more time or money on gambling than you can afford
- Finding it difficult to control, stop, or cut down gambling, or feeling irritable when trying to do so
- Feeling a sense of emptiness or loss when not gambling
- Gambling more in order to win back losses or get out of financial trouble
- Thinking that your gambling will get under control as soon you have a 'big win'
- Borrowing money, selling things, committing (or considering committing) criminal acts in order to get money for gambling
- Having increased debt, unpaid bills, or other financial troubles because of your gambling
- Often gambling until all of your money is gone
- Needing to gamble with larger amounts of money or for longer periods of time in order to get the same feeling of excitement
- Experiencing extreme highs from gambling wins and extreme lows from gambling losses
- Gambling to escape personal problems or to relieve feelings of anxiety, depression, anger, or other negative emotions
- Getting irritated more easily or having less patience when dealing with normal, everyday activities
- Feeling guilty about gambling or what happens while gambling
- Getting criticized by others for your gambling
- Having arguments with friends or family about money and gambling
- Refusing to discuss gambling with others or lying to cover it up
- Hiding bills, past due notices, winnings, or losses from your partner or family member
- Gambling instead of attending family or other social functions
- Neglecting family or household responsibilities because of gambling
- Neglecting work or school because of gambling
- Neglecting personal needs (e.g., for food, sleep, hygiene) because of gambling
- Consistently or always planning holidays where gambling is available
The more signs you show, the greater the chance of a gambling problem is.
At the references below you can find detailed information, where it is possible to receive professional help under the decision of a gambling problem, information about treatment centers, help line numbers and Gamblers Anonymous.