Frequently Asked Questions
How to start?
- Go to the registration page on our website and fill out the form. You need to enter a valid email address, since upon completion of registration, a link will be sent to this email address to confirm your account.
Why I cannot register?
- Perhaps, registration from your country is prohibited by the rules of the room. The list of countries prohibited for registration is in Terms of Agreement , clause 2. Also, the site can block registration if you use VPN countries prohibited for registration. If this happens, turn off the VPN service and try again.
- Make sure that you have completed all fields on the registration form.
- Make sure none of the words on the registration form are written in red.
- Login length should be 3 to 12 characters, acceptable symbols are .,?!#$^*()+~
- In order to create a password, which will be successfully accepted by the system, please use English letters; at least one uppercase letter, one number and one of the following symbols !@#$&* Your password should contain 8 to 14 characters.
What the signup code is?
- Signup code is a field for affiliate codes. Our website has many partners (affiliates) which provide such codes for their players. Usually, you can find it at the affiliate website or forums. We are not providing those codes, as the player should find and choose an affiliate independently. If you don’t have the code, or you don’t want to use it, please skip that field and continue registration.
How to start playing poker?
- To start playing poker, go to the "Download" tab, install one of the versions on your device, or open the Web version of the client. We have a poker app for Android mobile devices and a desktop app for Windows devices.
- If you are using iOS or macOS devices, you can only use our Web client from the same page
I cannot download your program from your site; what do I have to do?
- There can be several reasons: antivirus or firewall may not allow downloading or are blocking the connection with our server. In this case, it is necessary to change the above programs' settings to medium-security so that you allow downloading of our program or apply for help to your system administrator.
How can I deposit money into my account?
- In the main window of our site, select the tab "$" ,
- then select "Deposit" in the submenu,
- a list of payment systems through which you can transfer funds to your account will appear.
How can I check the balance of my account?
- Account balance is displayed at the top of the main page after authorization on the site.
How can I withdraw money from my account?
- On the site, click on the "$" tab, then select "Withdrawal" from the submenu.
- A list of payment systems through which you can withdraw funds will appear on the page.
- Please note that for withdrawal to all payment systems (except for cryptocurrencies), a preliminary deposit from the same wallet/card is required.
When will my withdrawal be processed?
- Standard withdrawal processing time is up to 8 hours on working days and up to 24 hours on weekends. Our colleagues are not processing withdrawals during the night hours (GMT time).
- Our financial department examines withdrawal requests to Visa and Mastercard cards as usual, up to 8 hours on business days and up to 24 hours on weekends and holidays. After withdrawal approval on our side, the transfer of funds is carried out within 3-5 working days and this period is determined by the interaction between bank and card processor, we cannot affect this process in any way.
Where can I find my deposit/withdrawal history?
- On the main page of the site, select the "$" tab, then select "Orders history" from the submenu. In the updated window, you will see the entire history of cash flows.
Can I transfer money from my account to another RedStar player's account?
- Yes, to do this, in the menu "$" go to "Player-to-player" specify the transfer amount (at least 5 euros) and the recipient's login. Click the Submit button.
How can I verify my account?
- According to our terms and conditions, verification will be necessary after you reach 2000$ in deposits or by the administration decision. Still, if you wish, you can verify your account right now. Please send firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your passport or ID card and utility bill in your name to verify your account.
- Account verification is processed within 24 hours only on business days. We will check all documents received during weekends and holidays on the next business day. You will receive a confirmation letter after verification is completed.
I do not receive an SMS code to confirm my phone number.
- If you do not receive an SMS code to confirm your phone number, we can manually confirm it after you pass the verification. Please send email@example.com a copy of your passport or ID card and utility bill in your name to verify your account. In your letter, please, specify that you want to verify the phone number.
Can I make a deposit from one payment system and order a withdrawal to another?
- According to the rules, the deposit amount must be withdrawn to the same payment system with which the deposit was made. The entire history of deposits/withdrawals is taken into account, not the last recently used payment system. The winnings can then be withdrawn to another payment system.
Can I put a limit on the amount of the deposit in my account?
- To set a limit on the deposit, write a request to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the amount and period: per day, week, month. To change or remove the limit, you also need to write a request to this mail.
How can I block my account?
- To block your account, please write us a request from the registered mail to email@example.com, indicating the blocking period - until a certain date or permanently. In the second case, we will not be able to unlock your account, and you will not create a new one.
When I try to enter the program a message, "Invalid password" appears.
- Please note that your account password is case-sensitive. You may not be entering your login information in the correct case. You may also have some other character in the password, such as an underscore or a dash.
- If you still cannot log into your account, click on the "Forgot password" button. A link to change your password will be sent to the mail registered in your account.
How can I change my password/mail or other personal data?
- Log in to the site and go to Account tab.
- On the page that opens, click on the pencil sign to change the data.
- The phone number and email will be changed only after confirmation via SMS/letter, which will come to the new number/email.
Where can I find game rules and descriptions?
- The rules of all games and detailed explanations of all relevant game features can be found in the games’ built-in help option.
I'm losing connection with RedStar Casino regularly. What should I do?
- If your computer is disconnected from the internet before the results of the last game are displayed, you can view the result in Casino History.
- In case of disconnection while a game is in progress, you can still make decisions in the game, and you will be able to complete that game once you return to it.
- If the request to play a new game does not reach the Casino Server before you are disconnected, the result of the previous game is displayed when you return to the game.
Where can I find my games history?
- The history of all your games is available in "Account" -> "Casino History " section when you're logged in.
Freespins were credited, but I can’t find them in the slot.
- Make sure you are opening the correct slot for real money.
- Reboot the slot if necessary.
- Try to open the slot through another browser or device.
- If all of the above does not help, contact support .